Who Really Needs An Estate Plan & Why?
The answer is YOU if you fit into ANY of these categories:
- (1) Married
- (2) Have Children
- (3) Own Real Estate
- (4) Own a Business
- (5) Assets including Life Ins. exceed $184,000 in CA
- (6) Divorced.
- (7) Have Family Member with Unique Needs.
Watch this short video to learn why.
BUT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU:
- Loved ones have to guess what you might have wanted.
- Kids may be placed with someone you would not have chosen.
- Your money and property could be unavailable to family until a judge’s decision 12-24 months after you pass on.
Prepare a Last Will & Testament
BUT IF YOU BECOME INCAPACITATED:
- Your Will has no legal effect yet.
- Guardianship Nominations have no effect yet.
- Your Will becomes public after your death.
Choose Attorney-Guided Estate Planning
GAIN PEACE OF MIND BY:
- Controlling your money and property while you’re alive.
- Ensuring your children will be physically and financially cared for.
- Safeguarding beneficiaries’ inheritance.
Meet with Attorney Barbara Johnson
You’ll be relieved to get a personalized plan in place for you and those you care about most.